During the development cycle we promote a close working relationship with our clients, initially to ensure that the specification is understood, then ongoing contact and design reviews allow you to monitor progress and to pass on your comments. You will have direct access to the senior engineer working on your design. Having invested in high quality design and development tools we are able to efficiently implement and commission complex systems. Each project generates complete documentation from specification to user guide.
Design Interface can offer specialist design skills in the following areas:
- System design, architecture definition and partitioning
- High speed digital design, including ASIC, FPGA and CPLD
- Analogue design, including conversion, video conditioning and power supplies
- EMC compliance
- PCB Layout
- Software and firmware design in C++, C and assembler
- Windows programming in Visual C++ and Visual C#
Once we understand your requirements we will raise a fixed price quotation confirming the basic specification and the deliverables. Whilst we can offer 'one stop shopping' and quote for an entire product development, we are also happy to quote for smaller tasks.